How to Send your slide in for Red Dot milling.
1. Place your order through our webstore where you will chose the optic cut you want for your slide. Refinishing options available.(We will not ship slides first class mail)
2. Print your invoice *You will need to include it with your slide in the shipment to us*
3. Ship your slide, optic and invoice to Springer Precision (Do not ship us your frame or any spare parts)
**YOUR INVOICE NUMBER**
2121 SW Deerhound Ave.
Redmond, Or 97756
(Springer Precision is not responsible for any damage to your slide during shipping. Please package your slide accordingly.)
4.When we received your slide, we will send you a email to confirm that it has been received.
5. We will complete the work on your invoice. Current lead time for red dot milling is 4-6 weeks and 1-2 weeks additional for refinishing.
6. When your work is finished, you will receive an email with your tracking number. Items will be shipped using the shipping method that was chosen during the checkout process.
**Springer Precision is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages.**
Create an account with us and you'll be able to:
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.